Saturday 10 April 2010

Hello!

I'm Steph Richards. I am currently half way through my Textiles and Surface Design degree and loving it! Ive just been to Indigo in Paris, and have recently done an amazing Work experience placement with the Gift company Watermark, and I think its time to set up my first blog, to record what I've been up to.
So far, I've completed five projects in different areas of design, and at the moment am really enjoying working with Gift because I can spend time doing lots of drawing, illustrating, silk screen printing and hand crafting my products with my designs. I love taking photos, and have built up a collection of images from places I have been on my travels, from Cornwall beaches to getting lost in Paris!
These always give me inspiration for new ideas, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment